After School Childcare staff
- Reports to the Program Supervisor and the Director of Operations.
- Age Range for the After School Program is 5.o to 12.11+
- Peace Place services children with a medical diagnosis, developmental delays and typically developing individuals.
- Supervise children in an after school environment.
- To actively engage and participate in each activity.
- To follow directions of the supervisor.
- To follow an activity plan as designed by the supervisor.
- Follow individuals plans including behavioral plan
- To interact with children in a positive manner
- Keep accurate records as directed by Peace Place and Montana State Childcare licensing
- Uphold the standards of Montana childcare licensing and STARS
- To interact professionally and friendly with adults and children.
- Experience with Children with developmental delays.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Professional Childcare experience.
- High School Diploma
- Be able to pass a background check and meet all the requirements of Montana State Care Care Licensing.
- Experience working with children who have developmental delays and / or medical issue
INTERESTED? Call Louisa at 406-453-1412 or email her at Louisa@peaceplacegf.com
Send a resume no longer than three pages, a one-page cover letter and three work-related references to Louisa@peaceplacegf.com